Customer Technical Support
Frisbo is Europe's efulfillment solution matching online stores with a network of trusted fulfillment operators & smart logistics providers. Frisbo helps sellers get orders to their customers cheaper, faster, and easier, making ecommerce truly borderless.
What shops get
Sellers get local fulfillers, connected into a single international fulfillment network.
They enjoy Plug & Play fulfillment so they can focus on more sales.
How we do it
Frisbo fulfills next day everywhere.
- One Dashboard: best performing fulfillers, integrated into a single platform.
- Fast Delivery: Next Day delivery anywhere, at local cost
- Pay as you Go: Only pay for processed orders & inventory
- Plug & Play: Easy set up with any ecommerce platform or marketplace
- Always in Sync: Real-time inventory synchronisation with all sales channels
- Optimal Stock: Machine Learning distributes inventory between network fulfillers
In this role you will...
Help guide Frisbo customers on all ecommerce platforms. This will be your main responsibility and will include helping customers set up their stores and integrations with Frisbo. Giving them resources and valuable advice on how to design their solution to better fit their needs with Frisbo.
Shape the customer’s experience with Frisbo. We strive to have a plug and play experience with all ecommerce platforms, because the experience a customer has when installing and configuring Frisbo is often their first experience with us. Any feedback and insight you gather on how to improve our processes will help us immensely.
Wear many hats. Since we are a startup, you will constantly have new challenges. You might help the development team by raising detailed issues, helping the team reproduce bugs or even writing documentation for our customers.
Solve interesting technical problems. Scouring through logs and searching for workarounds and solutions will become your second nature. The ecommerce world is very twisted and complex and we want to help guide our customers through it.
You will be a great fit if...
- 3-5 years experience in customer service or in a customer facing position
- Have a background in IT
- Know and speak perfect English
- Ability to set up and operate ecommerce platforms like Woocommerce, Shopify, etc.
- Basic knowledge of terms like: HTTP, DNS, API
- Bonus if you know and understand a second language (Hungarian, German, Polish, Russian)
Tools you’ll use
- Hubspot for keeping in touch with customers and escalating tickets to dev
- Slack for keeping in touch with the rest of the team
- JIRA for keeping track of escalated tickets to dev
- Postman for testing requests, Grafana for tracking logs
- Google suite (mail, calendar, etc) for everything else
How to apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the button below.Apply for Customer Technical Support